Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. It has been awhile since I posted. I worked on Christmas gifts this month and have not even started my page. One gift in particular reminds me of my pages so I have included that picture.


I want to say again how much I have learned this year (beading and blogging,) and how thankful I am that I joined the group, I feel I have grown in my beadwork and have this project to thank. Thanks to Robin for being our sponsor, for all in the group for posting and commenting on everyone's and all of the incredible beadwork out there.


Here is the gift I mentioned.


4 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

Beautiful, nancy! Is it a pin?

KV said...

Happy New Year, Nancy! Your beadwork on this object is exquisite -- bet the recipient loved, loved getting it, too.


Kathy V in NM

Nancy K. said...

Thank you both. It is a pin, I realized I neglected to put that in there! It was a surprise for the recepient. I had to wait to post it as she does check my blog upon occasion. She has a dog named Luna. When she saw the face I bought when I was by her in November, she asked in passing if I could make her a pin, so I did. I was very happy with it. Nancy

Mary Timme said...

It is beautiful and I'm sure the receipant loved it.