Monday, June 11, 2007

Nancy's Bead Journal Blog

Welcome to my blog. I am proud of myself for getting this done. In this blog I will post about my bead journal and what ever else comes to mind. Thanks to Robin Atkins for sponsoring the bead journal.

I am still very excited about this project. I have many project ideas, they keep coming to me. I have worked on the project a few days in a row now. I have no special theme, but may include a face or other cabachon or stone or button on each one. I also plan to use material. I have lots of material to get me going! And of course I have lots of beads, but can always use more. My size is 4 x 5 inches. I bought some heavy quilt batting material to use to bead on. So far so good. I have a few pictures which I will post when I figure that out too.

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Welcome to blogging. How many new ones of us are out there? I would never have believed a year ago, that I would be blogging and doing a project with an internet group ever. Love that rose picture. I am trying to use only my pictures also, then I don't have to worry my head over copyright infringements. I have enough to do and learn already. Have fun.